Mindless, relentless, reanimated corpses that want to #eat your brains.
Here you are...
A hard-working entrepreneur, trying to create something remarkable and around every corner there is #a Zombie... waiting for you.
Their crumbling bodies, rotting flesh, lumbering through the roads. They want to feast on your brains... which in turn... infects you with their disease and turns you into a #Zombie-living-dead-corpse.
Zombies have a mob mentality. They hunt in numbers. They want to destroy you.
Zombies are unrelenting... constant... incessant...
You can't blame them though. Not really.
I mean, they are Un-Dead. They don't know what they do.
But if they get you, you end up just like them.
Zombies come in many shapes and forms:
- People that have failed in their own business and dreams, so they want to tell you that you can't do it.
- The New Shiny Object Zombie Herd, that shuffles and turns and shuffles and turns every time something new gets released or hyped.
- Zombie agents/brokers in your market or office that complain and whine about the market, economy, buyers or sellers.
- Close personal family and friends that have been turned into Zombies... and they don't even know why, but want to tell you that you can't succeed.
- Even in your own mind lives a Zombie. Tired of having to fight and survive and thinking maybe it would just be easier to give up.
Don't give up.
Don't become a Zombie.
Don't become Un-Dead.
We need you in this fight. Continue to live... continue to dream... continue to build...
A way to stay out of harms way is by being focused on the right things and taking action on profitable, impactful activities.
Be around a group that can have your back. Be prepared.
Stay Productive | Keep Focused | Be Consistent -- Darin "don't become a zombie" Persinger